28th September 2021, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Could I do Government job and B.tech in government College at the same time?

I am in 3rd year b.tech and I got a job as a je in paradeep port trust.i want to coplete my b.tech and also do the job. Could I do that and what are the procedures I have to do if the above is possible ??

30th September 2021, 11:41 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Could I do Government job and B.tech in government College at the same time?

See bachelor of technology or bachelor in engineering is 4 years duration course. the course is taught in most of the government, central government or private college in full time. so if you get any job which is full time work in between studying b.tech course, you have to choose any of it, like btech or job, you can not do any full time work while studying a regular degree course. In that case you have to prioritize your needs, whether you have to complete your graduation or go for job.
30th September 2021, 04:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Could I do Government job and B.tech in government College at the same time?

If you get a government job and you want to continue your studies with the job then you need to take permission from the college. if the college allows for the same, then there is no problem.
30th September 2021, 07:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Could I do Government job and B.tech in government College at the same time?

1. The answer is YES.

2. But, you will convince your college for the attendance.

3. If the teachers agree then it is no problem.
30th September 2021, 07:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Could I do a Government job and B.tech in a government College at the same time?

You can continue with your studies if you get a government job. You just need to notify the college about the same & take certain care of your attendance, practical work & the requisites of a college. If the principal of the college agrees to you having a job & working, there are no issues.
30th September 2021, 08:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- No, it is not possible to do government job and B.Tech in government college at the same time because it is not under rule.
At the same time either you can go for government job or regular study course.

--- Or you have an option and that there is you just need to notify the college about the same and take certain care of your attendance, practical work and the requisites of a college.
If the principal of the college agrees to you having a job and working then there is no issue.
30th September 2021, 09:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to do the same simultaneously. So, either you should complete the course and than join the job or else join the job and leave the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?