21st May 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?

Hello,
I finished m.sc.(bioinformatics) from bharathiar university affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  6. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  8. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  9. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  14. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  15. Which government exams can I appear after finishing my UG degree from Bharathiyar University Affiliated College?
  16. How to do regular M.Com? -- [New]
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  18. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
11th July 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?

hi i am finished bsc hotelmanagement from bharathiar university if there any jobs available in govt section i have reservation (ST) if there is any chance pls inform me my id is [email protected]
31st October 2011, 12:17 AM
vivek050

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?

Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?

Hello,
I finished m.sc.(bioinformatics) from bharathiar university affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams.I am a girl

vivek
2nd November 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I want answer for the above mentioned questions as my quesiton is same.
11th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicap last year b.pharma student i want to know about resevation % in goverment job & give me detail of examination for apply.my email id:[email protected]
no.9870151954
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?