20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Current government job openings in Tamil Nadu?

May i know the current opening for government job in B.Tech (Information Technology) in the satet particularly of TN/

Related Questions:
11th December 2014, 09:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Current government job openings in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May i know the current opening for government job in B.Tech (Information Technology) in the satet particularly of TN/
It's good see that you are interested to apply for Government jobs. But, it's not easy to get the Government you must have worked hard and practice well in order to get Government Government job. Basically, Tamil Nadu Public Service (TNPSC) which conducts various government exams in Tamil Nadu. Here I am providing you the latest TNPSC Notification. Hope this helps you.

TNPSC Latest Notification:

1) Health Officer
Educational Qualification: B.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution recognized
by the Medical Council of India or the Diploma in Public Health (2 years duration) of the University of Calcutta.

2) Child Development Project Officer
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have complete Degree in Nutrition (or) Degree in Home Science (or) A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram from a recognized University

3) ASSISTANT GEOLOGIST
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have complete M.Sc., Degree in Geology from a recognized university.

Official Website - www.tnpsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?