23rd September 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about KPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?

Hi Sir,
I request you to provide information regarding Assistant Executive Engineer post in KPSC. Please let me know all the relevant details immediately.

Related Questions:
14th February 2016, 10:26 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about KPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment?

You want to know about the information regarding the Assistant Executive Engineer post in KPSC. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post.

Eligibility criteria: student must possess bachelor’s degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in Civil Engineering discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student as per govt. rules.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written test followed by interview. The written test consists of two papers. Paper I consists of questions related to general studies. This paper is common to all other posts. Paper II consists of questions related to engineering discipline.

>>But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form has over i.e 26th December 2015. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KPSC Assistant executive Engineer.pdf(273.8 KB, 33 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?