14th August 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?

hai i am saranya i am going to join civil engineering first year what are all the possible exams i have to attend for government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  4. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  5. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  8. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  9. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  10. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I be doing after BSc Mathematics?
  12. Which degree is required to become a collector?
  13. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  14. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?
  15. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
  16. How can I get a job in government sector? I am doing civil engineering
  17. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
15th August 2011, 09:25 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Dear Friend

The names of Govt. Organizations (Exam name) for engineering graduates of
Civil Engineering stream, are as under;

Indian Railways (Executive Engineer)
ONGC (GT Recruitment)
SAIL (MT Recruitment)
NTPC (EET Recruitment)
Coal India Ltd. (MT Recruitment)
CPWD (Engineering Executive)
MES (Engineering Executive)
IOCL (Through GATE)
Engineering Services Examination
Indian Civil Services Examination
15th August 2011, 10:05 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the possible exams that I have to attend for government job after B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai i am saranya i am going to join civil engineering first year what are all the possible exams i have to attend for government job?
you can give the civil services examinations like IES ,IAS ..................these are for the government jobs..............
16th August 2011, 12:37 AM
sachin200792

The possible exams that you can attend for a job as a civil engineer under graduate are:

BHEL
SAIL
NHPC
IOCL
ISRO
PGCIL
DMRC
MTNL
HPCL
Indian Railways
ECIL
Vizag Steel
SJVNL
BSNL,
etc.
1st November 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i have been completed B.E in civil, what all exams should i apper for govt jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?