14th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed recruitment available in Indian Railway for 12th candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am studying in class 12 of BSEB Board.
I want to apply for jobs in India Railway.
Can you please tell me about the recruitment
in India Railway for me?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  3. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate? -- [New]
  4. How may I know about recruitment's in Indian Railway?
  5. What is the detailed syllabus for technical part for the post of Railway Recruitment Board Supervisor
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Railway recruitment if completed Diploma in IT on 10th basis?
  8. Difference between Group A post, Group B post and Gazetted Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  10. Is there any career opportunity for 12th pass out students in Indian Railways? I passed out 12th with 90% marks
  11. When will the application forms for RRB Exam be issued?
  12. How should I prepare for Loco Pilot?
  13. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  14. How may I know about the recruitment's in Indian Railway for diploma(ECE) holder students?
  15. Which entrance exam I need to pass after 12th standard to get a job in Indian Railways?
  16. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Exam?
  18. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%?

15th May 2015, 02:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed recruitment available in Indian Railway for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am studying in class 12 of BSEB Board.
I want to apply for jobs in India Railway.
Can you please tell me about the recruitment
in India Railway for me?
Thank you.
You can apply Indian Railway through SCRA exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November. You can get the latest notification about the exam in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for this examination.

Those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar required to apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years old.

To get more information about SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?