13th October 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?

Sir,
I am doing my B.E. in ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from a Government institute and I am in 3rd year. I want to work in ISRO. So, kindly give me the examination criteria and all information about fetching job in ISRO.

25th November 2015, 09:12 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?

First of all I appreciate your willingness of getting job in research sector. ISRO recruits electronics engineering students every year under the Scientist post.

Following are the eligibility for giving the exam:

Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Final year students can also apply for this.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview. The written exam consists of 80 objective questions of core subjects. The questions asked in the exam are of basic one. So if your basic concepts are clear then it will be easy for you for getting selected for interview.

**If you want to know more about this then you go through the advertisement which I am providing to you. Also I am providing you previous year paper so that you have an idea of the level of difficulty of the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Electronics.zip(2.64 MB, 34 views)
File Type: pdf isro advertisement.pdf(1.02 MB, 94 views)
29th September 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of job opportunities in ISRO for ECE students? Eligibility to appear its recruitment exam?

I want to work in ISRO and I am in third year studying in private college....What type of study should I do such that I will be placed in ISRO....??? PLEASE GUIDE ME.....
2nd June 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

He'll sir ,I want to know that which trade I would be select for doing btech so that it would be benefit in isro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?