17th April 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Sub-Inspector under Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the details of Sub-Inspector posts through Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment. I have applied for both posts. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

16th May 2019, 10:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and job roles of Sub-Inspector under Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment?

Job Description of Sub inspector under Chattisgarh police is given below :-

1) Inspects police stations and examines personnel and case records to ensure that police personnel confirm to prescribed standards of appearance, conduct, and efficiency: Inspects premises and police records and observes activities in assigned division for evidence of inefficiency and misconduct.

2) Prepares reports concerning discipline, efficiency and condition of force within division.

3) Submits reports to superiors and recommends disciplinary action or changes in rules governing activities of force.

4) Transmits orders from POLICE CHIEF to commanding officers within division.

5) Takes command of members of force during emergencies, such as fires and riots.

6) May serve as police liaison on public and civic boards engaged in planning and developing programs, and prepare procedures to identify police function in assisting board to improve community living.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?