24th August 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Sub-Inspector?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Chhattisgarh Police has published the recruitment for Sub-Inspector. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale?

27th August 2018, 11:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Sub-Inspector?

To apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment, you have to visit the link given below and fill up the online application form. Now fill up the form with correct details, upload your documents and photographs with your signature. Then you have to pay the application fee and submit the form after rechecking it. The candidates may get an approximate salary of Rs. 35,500/- per month.

Link: https://cgpolice.cgstate.gov.in/phq-...orm/phqsirec18
27th August 2018, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub-Inspector recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Sub-Inspector?

Instructions to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:

In order to apply for this Chhattisgarh Police Sub Inspector recruitment, you are required to check "I Agree" button in the Apply Online link that is given below.

Then you are required to choose the "Post Applying for" and then fill up all the required details in order to apply.

Pay Scale offered for Sub Inspector:

The detailed information about the pay scale that is offered for the job position of a Sub Inspector is given below,

Pay Matrix level - 08

Pay Scale - Rs.35,400/- per month

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?