18th September 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018?

Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment? I really want to know the details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment but interested to apply in it.

20th September 2018, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018?

Details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> Number of Vacancies :- 15

--> Last Date to Apply Online :- 31st October 2018

--> Eligibility :-
1. Educational Qualification :- You should have passed Degree in Food Technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Dairy Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Micro-Biology or Degree in Medicine or Master Degree in Chemistry from a recognised university.

2. Age Limit :- Not more than 37 years as on 01.01.2018. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

--> Official Website to Apply :- www.mscwb.org.

--> Pay Scale :- Rs.7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4100/-

--> Application Fee :- Rs. 220/- for General, OBC and Rs. 70/- for SC, ST and PWD category candidates.
22nd September 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you tell me about the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment? I really want to know the details of MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment because I am completely unaware of this kind of recruitment but interested to apply in it.

There are 15 Food Safety Officer (Food Inspector) posts available in the MSCWB recruitment. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment. Those candidates who have obtained a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Oil Technology or Veterinary Services or Biotechnology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Agricultural Science or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment. Candidates' age should not be more than 37 years as on 1st January, 2018 for the MSCWB Food Safety Officer recruitment. The MSCWB website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?