2nd March 2018, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam?

Hello, I have completed my B.Com last year. I am working in a small firm and preparing for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam. I want to know what documents are needed to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam.

17th March 2018, 09:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam?

Documents Required to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Document Verification:

After successful qualifying in Typing Test or Data Entry Skill Test, candidates are required to attend SSC CGL Documents verification process.

During document verification process, you are required to submit 1 copy of xerox of all the below mentioned certificates and at the same time you are required to bring all these certificates in original during document verification.

<> Document Verification Admission Letter
<> 10th Class Marks sheet
<> 12th Class Marks sheet
<> Graduation Marks list
<> Original ID Proof
<> Caste Certificate if candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category
<> VH/ HH/ OH certificate in the prescribed format in case of Physically Handicapped Category
<> Option Preference form duly filled in
<> Passport size photographs -Nearly 10
<> Discharge Certificate - in case of Ex-Servicemen

Make sure you have all the above said documents in original and 2 set of photocopies and you may go through official notification for more details.
24th March 2018, 10:48 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam?

Dear if you are preparing for SSC CGL - Combined Graduate Level Examination then you must know the eligibility criteria to apply for that exam and required eligibility is following :

Candidate should have a degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years for some posts and 20 years for some posts

Maximum age limit of the candidate is also different for various posts which is 27, 30 and 32 years respectively for various posts.

For more details about age limit you need to read official notice and relaxation in age as per given in the notice which is 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 5 years for ESM candidates.

You have completed your bachelor's degree then this is good to let you know that you are eligible to apply for this examination and next SSC CGL 2018 is going to be conducted in July and Aug 2018 Tier I.

You should keep visiting at the official website of SSC for more details and latest recruitment notification and as per calendar given by SSC for 2018 exams Online application for this exam will be closed on 25th May 2018 so be attentive about the dates.

There will be different stages of this exam like Tier I, Tier II, Tier III and Tier IV and candidates need to qualify every single stage to get the job in various department of the central govt.

I have attached exam calendar for this exam so please download and get more details.

Thanks and Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGLE2017Notice.pdf(218.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf Exam_schedule_2018.pdf(28.8 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?