16th April 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in Government of Maharashtra for Agriculture Extension Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

18th April 2019, 02:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment?

No, it is not necessary that you have to be experienced in order to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment. Candidates who are freshers and meet the eligibility criteria of the recruitment, can apply for the position. Halving experience will be an extra advantage for the candidates.
18th April 2019, 07:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment is Candidate must have complete their Diploma or Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Candidate age limit should be 19 to 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

No, in this recruitment experience is not required to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?