16th April 2019, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation?

18th April 2019, 02:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

The minimum age to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment, is 18 years and the maximum age to apply is 44 years. Candidates from SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
18th April 2019, 07:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

ST candidates can get 5 years of age relaxation in upper age limit to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment. Maximum age limit is 38 years for unreserved candidates. In order to apply for this recruitment, qualification of Diploma/Degree in Agriculture from a recognized institute is required.
18th April 2019, 08:32 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age limit to apply for Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment is 19 to 38 years. Age relaxation in Government of Maharashtra Agriculture Extension Officer recruitment for ST candidates is 5 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
18th April 2019, 11:39 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The age limit to apply for post of Agriculture Extension officer in Government of Maharashtra is 18-38 years. There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

2. The last date to apply for recruitment was 16th April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?