26th February 2019, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Para Medical Staff through Railway Recruitment Board recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

28th February 2019, 12:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment?

The selection procedure of Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment includes two stages :-

* Stage I) : Computer Based Test (CBT).

* Stage II) : Interview ( if applicable).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.rrbonline.gov.in.
28th February 2019, 02:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment?

Candidates who have applied for Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment, will have to appear for a computer based online examination at first. Those who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a round of personal interview. The final selection will be done after the verification of their documents.
28th February 2019, 05:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, the selection of the candidate in Railway Recruitment Board Para Medical Staff recruitment will be done on the basis of three main stages is given below.

SELECTION PROCESS.

1. Written Examination.

2. Skill Test

3. Interview.

Application fee

1. For general = Rs.500/-

2. For SC/ST = Rs.250/-
28th February 2019, 11:44 PM
Ram Jagannadha Rao

RRB Paramedical Selection Process 2019 :

The selection of the candidates is going to be done on the basis of the three stages.
1. Computer Based Test(Multiple choice)
2. Interview
3. Document Verification

Official website : www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?