26th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Does experience required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in UPSSSC for Consolidation Officer. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

1st February 2019, 05:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment?

No, it is not necessary that you have to be experienced to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment. Fresher candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any stream are eligible for the recruitment. Candidate must also have good computer knowledge.
1st February 2019, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does experience required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that there is no such experience is required in order to be eligible. The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Consolidation Officer

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for More Details
2nd February 2019, 12:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Experience is not required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment. But preference will be given to those candidates,
1. Who have a bachelor's degree in law
Or
2. Who have served the minimum of two years in the Territorial Army
Or
3. Have obtained NCC 'B' certificate.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned official website.
http://upsssc.gov.in
5th February 2019, 01:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)Consolidation Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, there is no experience required to apply for UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)Consolidation Officer recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://upsssc.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?