26th January 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am an ST candidate and I want to apply in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to ST reservation? Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

1st February 2019, 08:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

Age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment for ST candidates is 5 years. The age limit required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment is 21 to 40 years as on 01.01.2019. So, being a ST candidate, you are eligible to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment till 45 years old.

The last date to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment is 19th February 2019.
1st February 2019, 04:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment for ST candidates?

The age relaxation available for ST candidates in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment, is 5 years on the maximum age limit.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the application form.

Web: http://upsssc.gov.in
2nd February 2019, 01:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a ST candidate, you will get 5 years of relaxations in upper age limit to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment. Minimum age required to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment recruitment is 21 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2020. You must have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official website.
http://upsssc.gov.in
3rd February 2019, 02:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the age relaxation in UPSSSC Consolidation Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - UPSSSC

Name of the Job Position - Consolidation Officer

>> Minimum age required - 21 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

There is an age relaxation applicable for SC/ ST category candidate of 5 years. Hence, upper age limit for ST category candidates is 45 years.

Click here to Apply
5th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation available for UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission)Consolidation Officer recruitment for ST category candidate is 5 years.

So, upper age limit for ST category candidate is 45 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://upsssc.gov.in/.
7th February 2019, 08:32 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates as per the government rules. Which is five years for ST candidates.
The upper age limit for the ST candidates is 45 years.
The mode of application is online.
Last date to apply is 19 feb 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?