25th February 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Graduate Engineer Apprentice post in Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

27th February 2019, 10:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their engineering in streams like: ECE/CSE/EEE/Mechanical/Civil from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

So, if you have done any of the above qualifications then you are eligible for the recruitment.
27th February 2019, 11:25 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Graduate Engineer Apprentice post in Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have obtained first class graduation in ECE or EEE or CSE or MECH or CIVIL branches are eligible to apply for the Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. First class is relaxed to 2nd Class and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates. The upper age limit for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) in Electronics Corporation of India Limited is 28 years as on 10/02/2019 (relaxation in age for 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD Candidates). Eligible candidates can walk in for the selection of Graduate Engineer Apprentices in ECIL.
27th February 2019, 05:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer apprentice recruitment:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university in streams like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics engineering.

2. The upper age limit for this post is 28 years.

3. Minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree for general category candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
27th February 2019, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Apprentice

>> You should have completed first class Graduation in the concerned stream from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Eligible streams are,
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?