24th January 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech in CSE course and I want to apply for Graduate Engineer Apprentice post in Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment of this year. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria immediately. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2020, 08:18 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have passed four years B. E or B.Tech course from recognized university approved by AICTE .

Age limit should be maximum 28 years and there is upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and PWD candidates and three years for OBC categories.

Only Indian National of Tamil Nadu State is eligible.

For more information log on to official website.
26th January 2020, 02:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment 2020?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the relevant engineering branches from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/.
26th January 2020, 09:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Graduate Engineer Apprentice recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the relevant engineering branches.
Candidate age should be not more than 28 years.
Age should be calculated as on 31/12/2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?