16th May 2019, 08:55 PM

Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment?

I have heard that Manipur State Power Company Limited has published a recruitment for Junior System Assistant. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

21st May 2019, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment;

The applicant should have passed Matriculation/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.

The applicant should be less than 38 years of age as on 28/02/2019.
Relaxations in upper age limit for reserved category are as follows;

SC/ST Candidates - 5 years

OBC candidates - 3 years

PWD candidates - 10 years

PWD (OBC) candidates - 13 years

PWD (SC/ST) candidates - 15 years
21st May 2019, 10:23 PM
zahedrocks

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant, should have completed their 10th standard/HSLC from a recognized board.

So, if you have completed your 10th or 12 standard, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
21st May 2019, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju

Educational Qualification required to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Manipur State Power Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior System Assistant

>> You must have completed Matriculation or HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute.

Click here for official notification

Click here for terms and conditions
22nd May 2019, 01:52 PM
Parvathi90

I have heard that Manipur State Power Company Limited has published a recruitment for Junior System Assistant. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Educational qualification required to apply for the Junior System Assistant in Manipur State Power Company Limited is a pass in Matriculation examination or HSLC examination or its equivalent from any recognized board.

Applicants should be below 38 years as on 28th February 2019 for applying to the Junior System Assistant in Manipur State Power Company Limited.
22nd May 2019, 04:18 PM
Pagal ho kya

Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidate should have passed Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized board.

For more information, you can visit http://mspcl.in/.