16th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

21st May 2019, 08:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment is Interested and eligible candidate can apply through their Official Website http://mspcl.in/.

Cost of Application form of Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment is for SC/ST is Rs.300/-, unreserved category is Rs.500/- and for PWD contenders there is no fee.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://mspcl.in/.
21st May 2019, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment & cost of application:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Manipur State Power Company Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior System Assistant

>> For General and All Others - Rs.500/- per application
>> For PwD candidates - Nil
>> For SC candidates - Rs.300/-
>> For ST candidates - Rs.300/-

@ I am very sorry to say that, you cannot apply for this recruitment as the last date for receipt of applications is over. Closing date is 28th February, 2019 (Upto 5:00 PM)

@ For more details, you may refer 4th and 5th pages of the terms and conditions pdf given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here for terms and conditions
22nd May 2019, 03:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Manipur State Power Company Limited Junior System Assistant recruitment, you have to visit the official website given below and fill up the online application form according to the instructions given. Now you have to attach the documents and upload scanned copies of your photographs, signature. Now you have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates. There is no fee for PWD candidates. After that you have to submit the form and take a printout of it.

Web: http://manipur.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?