19th March 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me with the educational qualification for applying in the ITI Trade Apprentice post of National Institute of Virology recruitment. I am actually interested in applying for this post. Kindly help me with the educational qualification. Waiting for your response!

21st March 2021, 09:58 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021

Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021:-

Interested candidates those want to apply for NIV ITI trade apprentice posts should have completed ITI from a recognised Board / University.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.

There is no application fee.

Official Website:-

https://www.niv.co.in
21st March 2021, 12:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021

°°° Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021 is provided below:

Candidate must be passed High School Class with ITI in relevant trade.

Selection will be based on Interview.

°°° In NIV trade apprentice recruitment 2021, the pay scale of the apprentice will be 866 to 9770.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.niv.co.in
21st March 2021, 12:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed ITI in Electrician/Plumber/Ref. & AC Mechanic/PASAA/Carpenter/Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/Information & Communication Technology System Management from a recognised institution.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://niv.co.in/.
21st March 2021, 02:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for the National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021 is a candidate must have passed ITI in relevant trade from a rec0gnized university. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

There are total 31 vacancies available under this post and there is no application fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.niv.co.in
21st March 2021, 04:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021:-

Educational Qualification:-

Candidates should have completed ITI in any recognised board or university to apply.

Selection Procedure:-

As per National Institute of Virology 2021 notification Recruitment Board may conduct online interview as a part of the selection process.

Official Website:-

www.niv.co.in
21st March 2021, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021

The candidate must have done High school with ITI in relevant trade.

--- Selection will be done on the basis of INTERVIEW.

--- Last date to apply online was 19th March 2021.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.niv.co.in
22nd March 2021, 06:02 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Institute of Virology ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment 2021:

** Educational Qualification: Candidates Must be passed High School Class with ITI in relevant Trade.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?