4th July 2016, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me what educational qualification is require for applying in P&O Instructor recruitment of NIOH, Kolkata? I would also like to know the job description of this post. So, please share job description with me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
  2. Job profile and pay scale of Instructor through BSSC recruitment?
  3. How to apply for a post of Jr Instructor in ITI after passing VHSE(MRTV) and BSc electronics? What is the qualification of Jr Instructer
  4. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  5. How to get a job in Aviation as instructor or first officer?
  6. Am I eligible to become an instructor in IAF at the age of 27 with BSc and BEd qualification?
  7. Government officer jobs after doing Hotel management?
  8. When the notification of Indian Air Force Education Instructor Trade will release?
  9. Is there any vacancy available in CCI for B.Com graduate?
  10. How many seats are there in West Bengal government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  12. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  13. ITI Instructor Electrical Old papers
  14. Free notes and explanations of literature books? Notes on significance of title of look back in Anger, Candida, Riders to Sea and the importance of being earnest?
  15. How to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment online? Educational qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  16. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  17. Details of TNPL Semi Skilled Production Operator recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  18. TRB exam date for becoming a polytechnic lecturer?
4th July 2016, 07:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?

Educational Qualification Required to apply for NIOH, Kolkata Instructor (P&O) Recruitment :

>> RCI recognized degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from a recognized university.

>> Deputation :-
Deputation Officers of the Central/ State Government or Autonomous bodies. Holding analogous posts on regular basis.

As in the name itself it is there that, Instructor instructs the work to be done in the working department. You will be allocated to work in Orthotics and Prosthetics departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?