4th August 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Office Assistant post in NPCIL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

7th August 2019, 03:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment?

NPCIL has released a notice for the recruitment of 12 Office Assistant vacancy.

Interested candidates who have passed their 10th examination may submit their applications on or before 12th August, 2019.

For more information visit their official website at www.npcil.nic.in.
7th August 2019, 05:11 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited) Office Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have SSC (10th) passed from a recognized board.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.npcil.nic.in/.
7th August 2019, 06:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment are as follows:-
SSC (10TH pass) from a recognized board.
No percentage criteria mentioned it means if you have passed then you can apply for this post.
Age limit- 18 to 45 years.
7th August 2019, 06:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates must have minimum 10th/SSC pass qualification to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment. There are 12 posts available in NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 12 August 2019 for this recruitment.

Detailed information is available at;
https://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadDa...1_02082019.pdf
7th August 2019, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment can send their duly filled application form with the required documents at the given address.

Add: Liaison office of Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project,
Near Ratnagiri Railway Station,
Ratnagiri-415639.
7th August 2019, 10:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Educational Qualification to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment is:

~~ Applicant must have SSC (10th Pass).

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
7th August 2019, 10:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NPCIL Office Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

>> You must have completed SSC (10th Class) from a recognized board to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 45 years. Age criteria is considered as on 12th August, 2019.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
12th August 2019, 12:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Office Assistant post in NPCIL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!
If you have completed 10th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for NPCIL exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 45 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?