18th April 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Homeopathic Assistant post in Odisha SSC recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

21st April 2019, 04:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who have qualified their 12th standard with science subjects or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates must have knowledge of Odia language. The age limit should be in between 18 to 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
21st April 2019, 06:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.

The last date to apply for Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant recruitment has been extended from 07.04.2019 to 19.04.2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?