16th April 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc course. I want to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under ONGC. Waiting for your response!

18th April 2019, 01:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment?

Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment are mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed ITI/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree course in relevant discipline from a recognised institute.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
18th April 2019, 05:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment for BSc graduate candidate:

Being a BSc graduate, you could apply for Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) post under ONGC Apprentice recruitment. Age limit to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment was as follows:
Minimum - 18 years (as on 28th March 2019)
Maximum - 24 years (as on 28th March 2019)

There were total number of 4104 vacancies available for that recruitment. Last date to apply for recruitment was 28/03/2019.

Relaxation in maximum age limit was
05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
18th April 2019, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements required to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment:

Major requirements required to apply for this ONGC Apprentice recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - ONGC

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for "Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)" post in this recruitment after completion of B.Sc course.

>> The minimum qualification required is either B.Com or B.A or BBA or ITI in concerned stream or Diploma in Electrical or Computer Science or Civil or Mechanical or Electronics Engineering.

>> You may refer 6th and 7th pages of the official notification that is given below.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification
19th April 2019, 12:20 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my BSc course. I want to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under ONGC. Waiting for your response!
Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment:

Educational Qualification:

1) For Accountant – The candidate must complete Bachelors Degree in Commerce from recognized institute/University.

2) For Assistant-Human Resource - The candidate must complete B.A. or B.B.A from recognized institute/ University.

3) For Laboratory Assistant- The candidate must complete B.Sc with PCM or PCB; ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.

4) For Civil/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical- The candidate must complete Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a recognized institution.

Age Limit:

Your age limit should be in between 18 to 24 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms).
21st April 2019, 07:02 PM
Najia94

Post Re: Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment?

ONGC is a maharatna company under govt of India

They had released notification for the post of apprentice in various sectors

Requirements for the post is as below

Accountant: Bachelor degree in commerce from recognised university

Assistant human resources: bachelor's degree in B.A or BBA

Lab assistant: bachelor degree with pcm or pcb/ iti in lab assistant

Except these post for other technical post's requirements are either diploma or ITI in relevant trade

Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years

Age relaxation: 5 years for sc/St,, 3 years for OBC,, 10 years for PWD candidate
21st April 2019, 07:16 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Requirements to apply for ONGC Apprentice recruitment?

ONGC hiring apprentice the number of vacancies around 4104. There are various post.. to apply those post candidate must have anyone of the qualification

B.A or BBA from recognise University

Bachelor's degree in commerce from recognised university

Diploma in mechanical, civil, computer science, electronic communications, electrical etc

Or ITI in relevant trade

Age must be within 18-24 year age relaxation also available for reservation candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?