20th April 2020, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for The Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for System Manager recruitment in The Odisha State Cooperative Bank. Can I know about the educational qualification which is required to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me immediately.

22nd April 2020, 01:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for The Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification for system manager in Odisha state cooperative bank is given below-

---- Candidate should have done MCA, B.Tech with computer science or information technology with at least 60% marks recognised University.
22nd April 2020, 08:45 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for The Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Candidate also have proficiency in Computer application.
22nd April 2020, 09:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for The Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment is a candidate must have passed MCA/BTech in Computer Science or IT with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 32 years. There are total 34 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply for this post is 10th May 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.odishascb.com
23rd April 2020, 08:58 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

The Odisha State Cooperative Bank System Manager recruitment :

* Educational qualifications

Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks in MCA, B.Tech. with Computer Science or IT.

Total 34 vacancies of System Manager in The Odisha State Cooperative Bank is available.

For more information log on to official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?