13th October 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?

Sir,
How a B.Tech ECE students get job in ISRO as an Engineer? What are the qualifications required for that? What are the criterion for that? I want to become an Engineer in ISRO. Now I'm a 6th semester student. In order to get job in ISRO, I think I have to do some projects. Is it right?

29th November 2015, 12:06 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) recruits engineers under the post of Scientist every year. You are interested in doing job in this company.

Following are the eligibility for being eligible for getting job in ISRO as an Engineer:

Educational qualification: Student must possess B.E/ B.Tech degree with at least 65% percent marks from any recognized university. Final year engineering students can apply for this post.

Selection procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview.

**Since you are in 6th semester of the B.Tech course. So you will be eligible for giving the exam in the next year. There is no need for doing some projects in ISRO for getting job as an engineer. If you perform better in the written exam and take the interview very well then you will definitely selected no matter whether you have done any project in ISRO or not.
20th January 2020, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?

what are the exams to be taken to get a job in ISRO
23rd April 2020, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

I am a Be Hons Chemical engineer passed from BITS. Can I get a job in ISRO or is there any chance for post graduate in ISRO college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?