26th August 2018, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Stenographer post in RSMSSB recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

27th August 2018, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Stenographer post in RSMSSB recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

Educational qualification required to apply to RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment is given below:

Senior Secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent examination and "O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India
Or
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
Or
Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National / State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Or
Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science / Computer Application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government
Or
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the country, with the Computer Science / Computer Application as one of the subjects
Or
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government
Or
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahavir Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation
27th August 2018, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment?

RSMSSB stands for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. The eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Stenographer recruitment:

>>Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board. Along with this, diploma or degree or certificate in computer or O level from DOEACC is required.

>>The age criteria is 18-40 years.

Last date to apply is 2nd September, 2018.
27th August 2018, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Minimum Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from polytechnic college (or)

>> You should have completed Senior Secondary from a recognized board. (or)

>> You should have done COPA or DPSC Certificate organized under National Council or vocational training institute (or)

>> RSCIT conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (or)

>> You should have done Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi (or)

>> Degree or Diploma or else certificate in Computer Science from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> (or) else "O" or Higher Level Certificate course that is conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics...etc

You may go through the below attached official notification for getting more details.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?