24th May 2016, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of SSC Stenographer recruitment? Kindly provide me the educational qualification required to apply in this recruitment? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to apply in Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  2. What is the job profile of a Stenographer in SSC? What kind of learning is needed for becoming a Stenographer?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade-C written exam?
  4. Detailed information about Stenographer recruitment available in Government sector?
  5. When the notification of SSC Stenographer Grade-II recruitment will be released? How to apply?
  6. Does typing skill required for stenographer to give the SSC exam?
  7. How can I get my lost Registration ID of SSC Stenographer recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed application procedure for CBI job?
  9. How to get technical Government sector job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  11. Differences among Shorthand and Typing in SSC Stenographer recruitment?
  12. For how many times I can appear in Staff Selection Commission exams being a B.Com graduate?
  13. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  14. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in OSSC Clerk recruitment for B.Com graduate?
  16. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  17. Should I have to apply online for SSC Stenographer recruitment exam? Cost of Application form?
  18. How can I retrieve my lost SSC Stenographer Registration ID?
25th May 2016, 08:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

Detailed Information about SSC Stenographer Recruitment:

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of "Stenographer Grade C and Grade D". Here are a few more details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment.

>> Examination conducting agency - Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

>> Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade C and Grade D

>> Mode of Apply for this recruitment - Online Only

Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have completed "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or board.

* Candidates who are pursuing their 12th Class are also eligible to apply.

Age Criteria Required:

** Minimum Age - 18 years
** Maximum Age Allowed - 27 years
25th May 2016, 01:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?

The Staff Selection Commission has release a notification for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade 'C' and Grade 'D'. Eligibility criteria required to apply for SSC Stenographer recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must be in between 18-27 years as on 01.08.2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You must have completed Intermediate or Higher Secondary course from a recognised board as on 01.08.2016.
25th May 2016, 09:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

SSC conducts the Stenographer exam every year for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D post. You are interested to know about the details for this exam.

Educational qualification: Student must pass 12th standard from a recognized board or university. Students also have knowledge of stenography.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of written exam followed by skill test. The written exam consists of General Awareness, Reasoning and English Section.

>>You will be surprised to know that the notification for this post has been released. So in my opinion you have to fill the online form before the last date i.e 03-06-2016. If you still have any doubt regarding this then you can go through the detailed advertisement of SSC Stenographer exam.
25th May 2016, 09:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please provide me the details of SSC Stenographer recruitment? Kindly provide me the educational qualification required to apply in this recruitment? Thank you in advance!
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for SSC Stenographer post. Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Important Date:

Closing date of application form: 03th of June, 2016

SSC Stenographer Exam Date: 31st of July, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?