1st December 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment?

I have heard that SJVN Limited has published a recruitment for Apprentice. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

5th December 2018, 08:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment?

Educational qualification required to SCJN Limited Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below :-

—> Graduate Apprentice:- Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognised university.

—> Technician (Diploma) Apprentice:- Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from a recognised university.

—> Technician (ITI) Apprentice:- ITI/ 10+2 vocational course from a recognised board/ institute.
5th December 2018, 03:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that SJVN Limited has published a recruitment for Apprentice. Can I know about the educational qualification to apply for this post? Kindly let me know about the educational qualification to apply. Thank you!

Educational qualification required to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment is given below:

Graduate Apprentices: Full time Degree in Engineering / Technology in the given below branches, from an Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Branches: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Civil, Instrumentation, Architecture, Applied Geology, Environment Pollution and Control and Information Technology.

Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Full time Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the given below branches, from an Institute / University recognized by AICTE / Board of Technical Education of State. Branches: Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Architecture and Information Technology.

Technician (ITI) Apprentices: Minimum 10th pass and ITI course or 10+2 level Vocational Course in the branches / trades given below. Trades: Electrician, Office Secretaryship / Stenography / Office Assistant / Office Management, Fabricator / Fitter / Welder, Mechanic (Electronics / General / Mechanical), Information Communications Technology / IT / Computer Assembly and Maintenance.
6th December 2018, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for SJVN Limited Apprentice recruitment:

For Graduate Apprentices:- Candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering / Technology in a related branch, from any recognized Institute/ University to be eligible.

For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in the relevant branch, from any recognized Institute/ University to be eligible.

For Technician (ITI) apprentices:- Candidates must have passed 10th class and ITI course or 10+2 level Vocational Course in relevant Branch/ Trade to be eligible.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://sjvn.nic.in/writereaddata/Por...prentice86.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?