30th June 2020, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me with the educational qualification for applying in the Gramin Dak Sevak post of Uttarakhand Postal Circle recruitment. I am actually interested in applying for this post. Kindly help me with the educational qualification. Waiting for your response!

30th June 2020, 01:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment:-

> Candidates holding secondary school examination pass from certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in mathematics, local language and English are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
30th June 2020, 02:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment:-

Educational qualification :
Secondary school examination School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard from a recognised board.

Essential qualification:-
Knowledge in local language( Hindi)

Must study Hindi as a subject minimum up to matriculation level

Knowledge about computer application/ typing and data entry knowledge up to a required standard 30 or 25 wpm in English / Hindi (not necessary for MTS post).
30th June 2020, 04:44 PM
jinalmalu

Talking Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Educational Qualification: Candidates holding Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English are eligible to apply. Candidate must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.

Age Limit - 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms except the candidates belonging to EWS Category)
30th June 2020, 05:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
30th June 2020, 06:06 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Uttarakhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognised Educational Board.
Candidate must have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard as one of the compulsory or elective subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?