25th November 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age criteria for commerce graduate to apply for government jobs?

I am commerce graduate with 38% & Date of birth is 1979 November 22. Can I apply for govt. job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
26th November 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria for commerce graduate to apply for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am commerce graduate with 38% & Date of birth is 1979 November 22. Can I apply for govt. job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Yes, you can apply for government sector through CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
26th November 2015, 03:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age criteria for commerce graduate to apply for government jobs?

Yes, you can apply for the government jobs after completion of bachelor's degree in commerce stream with low percentage.

The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility requirements for getting the government job.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-40 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

Some of the government sectors to which you can apply for are given below :

* Railways.

* UPSC.

* Banking sector.

* Postal services.

* SSC.

* Defense.

* State PCS etc.
26th November 2015, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the government jobs have an upper age limit of 30 years and up to maximum of 35 years in extreme cases for general category candidates. Therefore, there are not many options for you in government sector because of age.

You have more chances when you belong to reserved category after getting the age relaxation. There is relaxation available for SC/ST, OBC, Physically Handicapped and Ex Servicemen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?