30th January 2015, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?

Can I apply for government job wth then eligibilty of 79% in 10th and 59% in 12th?

What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  2. Career opportunities after M.Ed and MA Home Science or MA Hindi?
  3. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  4. For which MNC am I eligible?
  5. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  6. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Where to apply for job as per my academic record?
  9. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  10. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  11. Job in TCS for a candidate who has secured 49.8% in B.Sc?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  13. What is the railway TTR work qualification?
  14. Maximum age limit criteria to apply for government based jobs in Engineering field? In which companies am I eligible for at age 27?
  15. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  16. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing engineering in a government college? Can I get admission in government colleges in Tamilnadu after if I am have a state level winner certificate in Volleyball?
  18. Can I get job in Accenture if secured 75% in B.Tech, 59% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
30th January 2015, 10:18 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Any Government Job:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for government jobs is almost same, and sometimes it varies with the nature of job, Job positions. I am providing the basic eligibility criteria required below for any government job.

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates must have passed "Bachelor Degree" or "Graduation" in any discipline from a recognized university/ board of India

>> Final year pursuing Graduates are also eligible to apply for Government jobs. By the time candidates attend Interview, candidates are supposed to produce all required original documents along with photocopies of same.

Age Criteria:

Minimum age: 21 years
Maximum age: 30 years
Age relaxation of 3 years (for OBC), 5 years for (SC/ ST), 10 years for PWD and Ex-Servicemen will be applicable to respective candidates.

There is no particular percentage is required to be eligible. The basic educational qualification required is "Candidates must pass Graduation". Since you met all the eligibility criteria, you can apply for government jobs.
16th May 2015, 12:07 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?

Job in govt is not found to be easy.govt sector are very particular about their eligiblity criteria specially coming towards age limit and educational qualification ate the most important priority which they follow strictly.failing to which leads to disqialification of the form without any prior intimation.so fill the form carefully,make sure you had satisfy its criteria.then prepare for the exam.
18th May 2015, 06:21 PM
james hettfield
Member+

In most of the government jobs, the only eligibility criteria is that you should be a graduate in any of the disciple from a recognized Indian university.
Now as you have not mentioned that in which examination you want to appear in so it is difficult to tell the exact age limit for it.
But in general, the age limit for appearing in any of the government examination is 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?