29th June 2018, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in MPPSC exam for BSc(Interior Design) graduate of Annamalai University?

Hello friends, I have done BSc in Interior Design from Annamalai University. I want to appear in MPPSC exam. So, I would like to know about my eligibility to appear in this exam. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

2nd July 2018, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MPPSC exam for BSc(Interior Design) graduate of Annamalai University?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognize college/university are eligible to apply for MPPSC examination. The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 28 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
6th July 2018, 11:02 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in MPPSC exam for BSc(Interior Design) graduate of Annamalai University?

MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission and to be eligible for MPPSC examinations ( state services examinations ),basic qualifications required are as here under :-

* You must hold the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

So, having completed your bachelor degree course (i.e; B.Sc in interior designing course ) from a Annamalai Univerisity which is approved by Distance Education Council (DEC) for any bachelor degree course.

For more details regarding MPPSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.mppsc.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?