2nd February 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?

I am a MA Graduate from Annamalai University (Distant Education). I would like to do my B.Ed from the same University in Distance education? What are the procedures to go further and is there any other qualification required for doing B.Ed?

2nd February 2016, 11:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a MA Graduate from Annamalai University (Distant Education). I would like to do my B.Ed from the same University in Distance education? What are the procedures to go further and is there any other qualification required for doing B.Ed?
You have completed M.A from Annamalai University so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
3rd February 2016, 12:55 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for B.Ed in distance education from Annamalai University?

Quote:
The eligibility to apply for B.Ed course is Bachelor Degree in discipline from a recognized university. Since, you are interested to pursue for B.Ed through Annamalai University, so there is no minimum required at Graduation level. The duration of this course is two years.

Official website - annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
3rd February 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You just need a degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university to become eligible for B.Ed admission in distance education mode from Annamalai University.

Duration of distance mode B.Ed is of 2 years and you must have some teaching experience or working as a teacher to become eligible for admission.
4th February 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Being an M.A Graduate student you are eligible for B.Ed course through Annamalai University.

The following eligibility is required to pursue B.Ed through Annamalai University:

- A student needs to complete Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. There is no minimum marks required at Graduation level.

The B.Ed notification through Annamalai University, will be released during the month of April/May.

Official website - annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
14th May 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my under graduation in BA economics in open University but now I would like to do MA Tamil if I did this am I eligible for doing B.ed
14th July 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my MA Economics in Annamalai University. I got 50 percent i MA. I am working as a teacher in a CBSE school. What is d eligibility to join B.Ed course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?