6th May 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my M.Sc, M.Phil and B.Ed in Mathematics. I want to know the study materials for TNPSC DEO written exam. Am I eligible for this exam?

9th May 2016, 10:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in TNPSC DEO Written Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to appear Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission DEO Examination with the above educational qualification. The minimum qualification required for this recruitment is given below.

>> Master's degree in the state of Tamil Nadu or a Degree with minimum 50% marks in Master's Degree Examination any of the below subjects
* Physics
* Zoology
* Tamil
* History
* Chemistry
* English
from a recognized university.

>> B.Ed or B.T degree of any university in the state of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalent standard. Candidates must have studied TAMIL under Part I or Part II of the intermediate or Pre-University of Higher Secondary Course.

Best books for TNPSC DEO Examination:

>> 15 Practice Sets SSC Data Entry Operator by Combined Higher Secondary by Arihant Publications

>> SSC LDC/ Data Entry Operator by R.Gupta's Popular Master

>> SSC CHSL 10+2 Higher Secondary DEO and LDC by Kiran Prakashan

10th December 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in TNPSC DEO written exam for M.Sc, M.Phil & B.Ed(Mathematics) holder? Study Materials for preparation?

I am completed MSC degree, but I don't get mark sheet.i am eligible for the deo exam
13th August 2021, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I finished b.com; m.com; m.phil in corporate secretarship under university of Madras. Can I apply for deo exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?