21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for ACTREC recruitment of 2018 for the post of Field Investigator. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

24th September 2018, 05:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for ACTREC recruitment of 2018 for the post of Field Investigator. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply to ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018 is given below:

>> Graduates with computer course in office software is desirable

>> Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in healthcare setup is desirable

There are 5 Field Investigator (on contract) vacancies available in ACTREC recruitment. Duration is 6 months and extendable. The ACTREC website link is given Click Here
24th September 2018, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - ACTREC (Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer)

Name of the Job Position - Field Investigator

>> For Field Investigator: (Ratnagiri and Sindhdurg Cancer Registry, DAE Project)
* You must have completed Graduation with Computer Course in office software which is desirable. And You should have minimum 1 year experience in healthcare set-up which is desirable.

>> For Field Investigator: (Kakrapara Cancer Registry)
* Graduation with Computer course in Office Software is desirable and minimum of 1 year experience in healthcare set-up is desirable.

Click here for Official Website
25th September 2018, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment 2018 is mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed graduate degree in Computer Science with office software (desirable).

--> Minimum one year or experience in healthcare set-up is desirable.
26th September 2018, 10:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree with computer course in office software is required.

Minimum one year experience in health care set up is required.

If you meet above recruitment, you can appear for walk in on 5th October, 2018.

To get more details, Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?