21st September 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc with Computer Science stream. Now I want to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

24th September 2018, 08:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

The detailed educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - ACTREC (Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer)

Name of the Job Position - Field Investigator

>> For Field Investigator:-
@ The Educational Qualification that is required is given below,
* Graduation with computer Course in Office Software is desirable
* And Minimum 1 year experience in healthcare set-up is desirable.

Hence, If you have 1 year experience then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment although computer background candidates are also eligible.

Click here for Official Website
25th September 2018, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment being a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate. To be eligible to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree in Computer course with office software (desirable). Since, you have done B.Sc. (Computer Science) course, you are eligible to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment.
25th September 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc with Computer Science stream. Now I want to apply for ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

Yes, you can apply to the ACTREC Field Investigator recruitment being a BSc Computer Science graduate. The qualification required for the ACTREC Field Investigator is as follows: Graduates with computer course in office software with one year experience in healthcare setup is desirable. Duration of the contract is six months and extendable. You can walk in for the ACTREC Field Investigator interview on Friday, 5th October, 2018 at 10 am to 11 am. The ACTREC website link is given Click Here
26th September 2018, 10:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The academic qualification required is:

Graduate in computer course with office software is desirable. Minimum one year experience in health care set up is required.

You can apply as above mentioned qualification is desirable.

Walk in interview is on 5th October, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?