3rd January 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that AIIMS-Jodhpur is released a recruitment of Lower Division Clerk. I want to apply for this post under AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

8th January 2019, 05:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

In order to apply for AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. You must have good computer knowledge and must have good typing speed in Hindi or English language. Your age should be in between 18 years to 30 years and age relaxation will also be applicable on eligible candidates.
8th January 2019, 09:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this AIIMS Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

>> You should have passed 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

>> And must possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work. (It is judged by conducting a speed test on EDP machine(s) by the competent authority).

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
9th January 2019, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

—> Basic Computer Literacy is desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?