3rd January 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Lower Division Clerk in AIIMS-Jodhpur recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

8th January 2019, 05:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

The selection of AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment, is done on the basis of a written examination. Candidates who qualifies the written examination will be shortlisted and then they have to appear for a round of skill test followed by personal interview, where the final selection will be done.
8th January 2019, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of AIIMS-Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Selection Process of AIIMS Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this AIIMS Jodhpur Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - All India Institute of Medical Sciences

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Selection Process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Written Test and

>> Skill Test

The detailed scheme of examination and syllabus for examination can be obtained from 6th page of the official notification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?