11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is released a recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff. I want to apply for this post under Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2019, 04:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard or ITI qualification from a recognized institute. Your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the application procedure.
15th February 2019, 05:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed Matriculation/ ITI/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.

Minimum age limit is 18 years.

Maximum age limit is 25 years.

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website www.appost.in.
15th February 2019, 06:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment 2019 are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie in between 18 years to 25 years as on 28.02.2019. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Matriculation/ITI from a recognised institute.

For updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.appost.in.
15th February 2019, 09:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is tenth passed from a recognized board.

The age criteria is 18-25 years. The last date to apply for this post is 28th February 2019.

There is online application procedure.
16th February 2019, 09:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff

>> You should have completed Matriculation (10th Class pass or SSLC Pass) or ITI from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years for General category candidates. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. Age criteria is considered as on 28th February, 2019.

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Website
16th February 2019, 01:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is released a recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff. I want to apply for this post under Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed Matriculation / ITI from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years and 25 years are eligible to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Relaxation of upper age limit is available for the SC/ST (5 years), OBC (3 years), Persons with Disabilities (10 to 15 years) and Ex-serviceman (3 years) candidates in the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.
16th February 2019, 10:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed Matriculation/ITI from a recognized board.
Age-
Minimum- 18 years and
Maximum- 25 years.
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
17th February 2019, 07:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- Matriculation or ITI from a recognised board.

—> Age Limit as on 28.02.2019:- 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
24th December 2019, 03:14 PM
deenmark

In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard or ITI qualification from a recognized institute. Your age should be in between 18 years to 25 years. Also, get GDS jobs details here to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?