11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Multi Tasking Staff through Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

15th February 2019, 05:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The candidates who are interested to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment, will have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in the written examination followed by personal interview.

Web: http://www.appost.in/
16th February 2019, 09:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Selection Process of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff

> Selection is done based on the performance in the written test.

> Hence, make sure you score good marks in the written test in order to get selected easily.

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Website
16th February 2019, 01:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Multi Tasking Staff through Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

Eligible candidates are selected directly based on their performance on the Aptitude Test for the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. The aptitude test is objective type (multi choice questions) comprising following parts:

Part A - Questions on General Knowledge

Part B - Questions in Mathematics

Part C – Two segments:

English Language
Telugu Language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?