21st October 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BECIL OT Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BECIL OT Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

23rd October 2018, 10:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BECIL OT Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for BECIL OT Assistant Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this BECIL OT Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited

Name of the Job Position - OT Assistant

>> You should have passed Matriculation with Science subjects from a recognized university.

>> And also you must have 2 year's of experience from reputed institute in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Website
24th October 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BECIL OT Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply to BECIL OT Assistant recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates who have passed metric examination with Science subjects from a recognized university

>> Two years’ experience from reputed institutes

>> Age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years as on 15-10-2018

The BECIL website link is given Click Here
24th October 2018, 07:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

I have attached a link below in which you can find the question to your answer. Download the link below and go through it carefully. In that link, you will be able to find the details about the eligibility to apply for the above mentioned position and may other important information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BECIL recruitment.pdf(150.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?