15th April 2019, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

16th April 2019, 04:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering course from a recognised institute.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 37 years as on 01.08.2018.
16th April 2019, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Bihar Technical Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

>> You must have completed Diploma in Engineering in any of the below streams in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
* Civil Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for more details
18th April 2019, 12:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for post of Bihar Technical Service Commission Junior Engineer recruitment:

1. You must have done diploma in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering.

2. The age criteria for general candidates is 18-37 years.

Last date to apply was 15th April 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?