14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment for a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc Nursing this year and now I want to apply for Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

16th December 2019, 08:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment for a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

The eligibility to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment is a candidate must have passed Metric from a recognized board or equivalent qualified Midwife registered with the Nursing Council of India as Auxiliary Nursing Midwife.

The last date to apply for this post is 25th December 2019 and there are total 60 vacancies available under this post. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.becil.com
19th December 2019, 08:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment for a BSc(Nursing) graduate?

The eligibility required to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Auxiliary Nursing Midwife recruitment for Bachelor of science in Nursing is that the candidates must be registered under Nursing Council of India as Auxiliary Nursing Midwife along with rofessional experience in Government or semi- Government Hospital, Nursing Home
or Welfare Center along with working knowledge of Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?