14th December 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Scientific Assistant recruitment of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post in this firm.

16th December 2019, 04:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

The selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is on the basis of test/interview. There are total 45 vacancies available for this post and last date to apply is on 6th January 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://npcilcareers.co.in/
18th December 2019, 02:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment?

Selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Scientific Assistant in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

1. Written Test :- You have to clear the Written Test to qualify for the next round of selection process.

2. Personal Interview :- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for Personal Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://npcilcareers.co.in/
19th December 2019, 08:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Scientific Assistant recruitment is given below:-

1)Written Examination
2)Document verification
3)Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?