8th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?

I have done B.A. Honours in Mathematics. I want to apply in the recruitment of Central University of Gujarat for Lower Division Clerk post. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books to prepare for Central University of Jammu Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  2. When the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk will be released in UPPSC?
  3. Eligibility to apply in HQ Base Workshop Group EME Lower Division Clerk recruitment
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in India Navy?
  5. Procedure to apply in Lower Division Clerk recruitment of DAE, Kalpakkam? -- [New]
  6. How to apply in Lower Division Clerk recruitment of Central Ordnance Depot, Jabalpur? Pay scale of LDC in COD, Jabalpur?
  7. Detailed information about Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  8. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information about SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  10. Procedure and last date to apply for Lower Division Clerk recruitment in NCC, Maharashtra?
  11. When the notification for High Court Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be published?
  12. For how many post I can apply in Central University of Gujarat recruitment being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  13. List best books for Lower Division Clerk entrance preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Age limit to apply in UPPSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment?
  15. Last 3 years question papers of SSC Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  16. Selection procedure for Librarian post in Central University of Gujarat? Eligiblity to apply?
  17. Pattern and reference books to prepare for CMPFO Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  18. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
10th October 2016, 10:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?

To be eligible for the above mentioned course, a candidate should have passed a minimum of 10+2 standard from a recognized board or any other recognized board.

Therefore, if you have the criteria fulfilled, you can very much apply for the post me mentioned above.
10th October 2016, 11:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk recruitment for B.A.(Mathematics) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Central University of Gujarat Lower Division Clerk Recruitment being a B.A (Mathematics) Graduate as the basic educational qualification required is just 12th Class. As you might have done with 12th Class before pursuing B.A, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Minimum 12th Class or its equivalent is required

>> Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English (or) 25 Words per minute in Hindi or manual type-writer.
(Or)
Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi On Computer

>> Minimum Age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?