21st December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Coal India Limited recruitment for the post of Management Trainee. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd December 2019, 02:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is:

For Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil: Candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

For Coal Preparation: Candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

For Systems: Candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

For Materials Management: Candidate must have passed Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.

For Finance & Accounts: Candidate must Qualified CA / ICWA.

For Personnel & HR: Candidate must Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University with minimum 60% marks.

For Marketing & Sales: Candidate must have Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized University with minimum 60% marks.

For Community Development Candidate must have Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www coalindia.in/.
23rd December 2019, 07:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate/ postgraduate degree in relevant stream from a government recognised college/ university.

—> You should not be more than 30 years of age as on 01.04.2020. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
23rd December 2019, 10:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational Qualification -
Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil - Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant stream of Engineering with at least 60% aggregate.

Coal Preparation - Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with at least 60% aggregate.

Systems - Candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ IT or MCA with at least 60% aggregate.

Finance & Accounts - Candidate must have qualified CA/ ICWA.

Upper age limit - 30 years
23rd December 2019, 10:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Coal India Limited Management Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Coal India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

There are several disciplines in this recruitment for the post of Management Trainee. They are as follows,
@ Systems
@ Mining
@ Electrical
@ Civil
@ Mechanical
@ Materials Management
@ Personnel & HR
@ Coal Preparation
@ Community Development
@ Finance & Accounts
@ Marketing & Sales ...etc.,

The minimum educational qualification generally varies from discipline to discipline. Hence, I request you to go through 2nd page of the notification for more information. The maximum age allowed in this recruitment is 30 years.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?