26th July 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

Hi everyone, I need your help to find out the eligibility criteria for applying in Cochin Shipyard recruitment for a Sheet Metal Worker post. I want to apply for this recruitment but I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly help me in this regard.

28th July 2020, 12:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

Eligibility criteria for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment is given below-

1. Candidate must have completed ITI from related trade.

2. Candidate age should meet apprenticeship rules.

3. Candidate must be medically fit.

Only 47 post is available for Metal Sheet Worker post.
28th July 2020, 01:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment is a candidate must have passed in ITI in the concerned trade and must have the Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship training. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 25 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.cochinshipyard.com
28th July 2020, 02:03 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Sheet Metal Workers in Cochin Shipyard is that you must have passed in ITI in the concerned trade. You must have a Certificate or Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
28th July 2020, 09:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed their 10th standard along with ITI in the concerned trade from a recognised Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate.

Note - Applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the Competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.

Age limit - As per Apprenticeship rules
29th July 2020, 08:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment is Candidate must have passed SSLC along with a three years diploma in respective fields. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
31st July 2020, 04:37 PM
lissymariam

Talking Re: Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Cochin Shipyard Sheet Metal Worker recruitment :

Qualification: Candidates Should possess ITI (Relevant Trade), Certificate NTC.

Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.

Minimum Physical Standard: As prescribed in Clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?