6th June 2012, 01:26 PM
salucky
Junior Member+

What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?

describe new pattern of iit and aieee.i scored 55% in 12th.am i eligible for iit-jee or aieee according to new pattern

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  2. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  3. Model question papers for railway recruitment cell post?
  4. Last date of sale AIEEE, IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE and BCA forms? Information about these entrance test?
  5. Can I give AIEEE or IIT JEE new pattern exam after passing 12th exam? -- [New]
  6. How many times a person can give IIT JEE exam?
  7. Am i eligible for AIEEE after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  9. In which college can I get admission after scoring 120 in AIEEE and 108 in IIT JEE?
  10. Should I join in NIT rourkela after scoring 213 marks in IIT JEE, 407 rank in AIEEE and 52 in OJEE?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 10520 IIT JEE rank and 34620 AIEEE rank?
  12. How to prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE in short duration of 2 months? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last 5 years solved question papers of IIT JEE and AIEEE? Which books to refer for both exams?
  14. Is 12th percentage a must for IIT JEE or AIEEE?
  15. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  16. Should I drop a year or take admission in a college if I scored less in AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  17. How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too
  18. Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?

26th July 2012, 03:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?

Dear aspirant,

IIT-JEE and AIEEE are two most important Engineering Entrance Exams in India for admission to UG courses of Engineering in IITs, NITs, IIITs and other Deemed Universities of India.

Every engineering student desires to get admission in these colleges.

That's why they are very prestigious colleges of India.

Also, selection in these exams (IIT-JEE and AIEEE) is a tough job. It demands hard work from student side.

Earlier, admission to these colleges was completely based on the IIT-JEE or AIEEE ranks but from now the system has been completely changed by Education Council of India.

From now, there will be single entrance exam which will be divided into two phases i.e. IIT-Mains and IIT-Advanced.

IIT-Mains will be nearly same as AIEEE exam. All students can appear in this exam. Also, eligibility criteria of this exam will be same as AIEEE.

But for IIT-Advanced exam, only 1.5 lakhs students will appear for this exam. Only Top 20 percentile students of each board will be eligible to appear in this exam. Top students of IIT-Advanced exam will get admission in IITs and rest will get admission in IIT-Advanced exam.

Score of IIT-Mains will be included in IIT-Advanced exam and 40% score of Board Exam will be included in IIT-Advanced Exam.

In this way, each and every performance of a student will play a vital role in getting admission to college.

12th July 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the new pattern of IIT and AIEEE? Am I eligible for IIT JEE or AIEEE after scoring 55%?

I have passed 12th in 2012 with 50% in PCM, and i'm of general category, will i be able to give AIEEE 2014 ?

13th July 2013, 04:28 PM
harishbanu

Hai,
we all know that IIT and AIEEE are entrance exams to study undergraduate courses in IITs, NITs and etc.But now this was totally changed from 2013.The AIEEE has been replaced by JEE Main from 2013 onward. AIEEE 2012 was the last edition of the exam.The IIT JEE has been replaced by JEE Advanced from 2013 onward. IIT JEE 2012 was the last edition of the exam.
JEE main is same as that of AIEEE . Any body can appear this exam who are eligible. Only who are qualified in JEE main .The top 1.50 lakhs who are qualified in JEE mains are eligible to write JEE advanced.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?